- Discover the World since 2014
- President, Canadian Australian Chamber of Commerce
- Member, Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Member, Women's Leadership Institute
- Previously with Air Canada as General Manager, Australia and New Zealand
- Former member, Executive Committe Board of Airline Representatives Australia
- Past representative, IATA Australia Pacific Joint Council (APJC)
- Former long-time chairman, Star Alliance Public Relations Committee and recent CSC Chair
Discover the World
|Telephone:||+61 2.9959.3696, 130|
Description of Market
"We are a team that is big on Ideas and passionate about our work. With our global presence and local expertise we pride ourselves on client satisfaction and as a result, hold a track record of delivery.
Discover the World represents Caesars Entertainment Resorts & Hotels, Expedia Travel Agents Affiliate Program, Hurtigruten, Variety Cruises, Swan Hellenic, Voyages of Discovery, Hebridean Island Cruises, Portuscale Cruises, Convertible Caravans of Europe, Aeromexico, Copa Airlines, Ukraine International Airlines and Air Tahiti Nui.
Our Team works to maintain high performance, provide support and creative thinking. Our philosophy is to never stop discovering
Discover The World provides its clients with security knowing that we have been in business since 1982 with a strong financial background and a large agency distribution within Australia and we can protect and grow your revenue.
• Our team is made up of industry professionals and experts from all sectors of the industry.
• We can provide Sales and Marketing services to suit all needs
• We have strong relationships with major chains and industry specialists
• Our offices in Sydney and Auckland are in the central business districts
• Discover The World is a Global organization which can drive business for you in many countries
• We can offer you dedicated brand and supplier services
Key Statistics of Australia’s Tourism Industry at a glance for 2013-2014
Revenue $3.0bn- Annual Growth 1.1% - 2009-2014 Annual Growth 2.4% 2014-2019 Businesses 2,951 Profit $521.8m
IBISWorld Industry Report N7220 Travel Agency and Tour Arrangement Services in Australia